Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An Interview with my teacher.

Abdulaziz: How are you?
MrRoger: I am good.

Abdulaziz: How far is your house from the College?
MrRoger: My house is 10kilometers from the College.

Abdulaziz: What is your name?
MrRoger:My name is Roger.

Abdulaziz:What kind of car do you have?
MrRoger:I have a Toyota Fortaner.

Abdulaziz:What did you do on the weekend?
MrRoger:I went shopping.

Abdulaziz:Why do you teach English?
MrRoger:I teach English because it's fun.

Abdulaziz:Why are you happy?
MrRoger:I am happy because I'm teaching English.

Abdulaziz:Where did you study?
MrRoger:I studed in canada.

Abdulaziz:Where did you go on vacation?
MrRoger:I went to Thaialand on vacation.

Abdulaziz:When were you born?
MrRoger:I was born in 1971.

Abdulaziz:When do you finish teaching?
MrRoger:I finished teaching at 20:30

Abdulaziz:When did you start teaching?
MrRoger:I started teaching 10 years ago.

MrRoger:What is the hardest thing about learning English?
Abdulaziz:The hardest thing about learning English is grammar.

MrRoger:Why are you studying English?
Abdulaziz:I am studying English because for my job.

MrRoger:Do you have a hobby?
Abdulaziz:Yes, My hobby is playing football.

MrRoger:Do you like to travel?
Abdulaziz:Yes, I like to travel.

MrRoger:Where did you go on your last vacation?
Abdulaziz:I went to UAE.

No comments: